Heritage at 4th Friday
4th Fridays is a community celebration sponsored by Mount Carmel St. Ann’s and it is held on the Fourth Friday of each month, April through September, in Uptown Westerville! Attendees get to enjoy 100-plus street vendors, food carts, live entertainment, kids’ activities, extended hours in the Uptown shops and much more! Heritage has committed to participate 3 times in 2018, April-June-August.
Please read all of the details below before registering.
There are 2 ways to participate:
(1) Staff the Heritage Tent (Near the NE corner of East College & State St.)
• Distribute Heritage information cards to those who are interested
• Inflate and handout balloons to kids…. Adults also if asked
• As an act of kindness, handout a small bottle of water
• 45 minute shifts are set-up for those willing
• You may choose a shift to serve by registering
• Shifts begin at 6:00pm | 6:45pm | 7:30pm | 8:15pm
(2) Group Prayer-Walk
• Gather in small groups of 3 - 4 people
• Walk and pray over the event, the local businesses, and the community as a whole
• Registered groups will be provided prayer prompts
All registered individuals will receive a reminder email with information regarding parking and the Heritage Tent Location.
A setup and teardown team is needed. Please contact Wayne Benson at 614-898-9412 x617 if you can help.
Please let us know if you’re planning to come to 4th Friday on June 22nd by registering. We want to get a estimate of the number of participants for planning purposes. (For tracking purposes, please register each family member separately, individually, one at a time - refrain from adding multiple family members to a single registration)
Heritage will also be present at the August 24th community celebration as well.