20 Somethings Winter Retreat
Dates & Times
Jan 24-26, 20205:00pm - 2:00pm
Do you have a hard time simply taking a deep breath? Between work, social obligations, church, friendships, and everything else we have going on, it’s not surprising that finding time for priorities often feels like a losing battle. If you’d like the chance to step out of your normal environment to bring your focus back to what matters, join us on the 20 Somethings Winter Retreat!
The 2-night retreat offers the following:
• Group sessions focused on removing ourselves from the hustle of everyday life in order to better hear God and prioritize our faith lives over the distractions we constantly deal with
• Quality time with other 20 Somethings members of our Heritage community
• Indoor: board games, group activities, cozy indoor fireplace
• Outdoor: snowball fights, hiking, campfire (winter S’mores, anyone?)
• A perfect opportunity to turn off the cell phone and be present with those around you
Space is limited! Cost is $40/person and includes food all day Saturday and breakfast Sunday. As we get closer to the event, we will arrange carpools to the cabin with multiple carpool time frames so that no one has to take time off work on Friday.
If you know you want to join us but cannot cover the cost immediately, reach out to Sam & Amber to secure your spot.
What to bring: warm & comfy clothing, toiletries & towel, Bible, journal, favorite games, personal snacks and medications. If you plan to hike, remember to pack boots and warm outdoor clothing!
We ask that you leave personal electronics (laptops, tablets, etc.) at home so we can spend our time together without distraction.
If you have special dietary needs or any questions about the retreat, please contact Amber & Sam.